Monday, August 22, 2011

Where Do You Start?

So, you want to adopt a child. How do you know where to start? Even more important, how do you know who to trust? Then there's the financial end of the transaction. It is not uncommon to spend $50,000 for the adoption of a baby. I've even heard of some agencies that require a sort of retainer just to be put on the waiting list. If you're like most families, you don't have access to that kind of money but want desperately to add to your family.

I've found an adoption services company that will hold my hand and walk me through the entire process. They were up front, honest, and helped keep my expenses low. They helped get me qualified to adopt (home study) and then directed me to reputable attorneys and agencies. What a painless process! The company is called Creating Christian Families. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment